- Build the employer brand and recruit talents for Indonesia Office.
- Manage and improve the recruitment channel, establish talent pool, and map out candidates in the content industry.
- Responsible for employee attendance management including generating attendance, overtime and shift report as well as updating leaves.
- Responsible for collecting and sorting payroll data, accounting staff salaries and benefits, to ensure timely and accurate payment of the month.
- Sort out and implement the company’s management and employee welfare system, establish an efficient and stable internal system and employee welfare system.
- Assist in resolving labor disputes and assist the company in avoiding labor risks and protecting the legitimate rights and interests of the company and its employees.
- Has understanding with UU Ketenagakerjaan no 13 Tahun 2003 and related Indonesian Regulation & Laws
Organization Development and Performance Management
- Provide Training Materials (giving product knowledge, company profile, and company regulation to the employees).
- Assists Superiors to handle the Employee’s Performances.
- Assist UC HR to organize learning and sharing session to improve employees’ knowledge and competencies.
- A culture builder, someone who will build a good atmosphere in the office and bridge communication.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in business administration and human resources, good at English.
- Aged 25 to 35 years, at least 3 years of HR experience, preferably in Internet or new media industry.
- Familiar with local laws and regulations in Indonesia, and have the experience of social welfare declaration and tax declaration.
- Rich recruitment experience and industry resources, familiar with the recruitment mode in Indonesia.
- Able to adapt to fast-paced work, have high executive power, can quickly respond to the needs of the higher authorities.
- Good work ethic, careful work and strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong communication and coordination skills, both in English and Bahasa.