Job Responsibilities :
- Act as the main point of contact to Operation Managers for consultation services and would be able to provide insight for improvements.
- Follow several projects’ SLA to ensure monthly target being met.
- Monitor operational data and management methodology based on the requirement of the project, industry and demographic factors.
- Give constructive suggestion to optimize and increase project and site value.
- Serious and responsible to the work, keen on building a united and efficient team that involves international ground.
- Expand more channels and set specific operation strategy to meet user requirements.
- Provide local insight and co-work with HO team to improve operation.
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably from the management faculty.
- Possess a total of 6 years or above work experience in BPO industry or Internet industry as managerial role.
- Good service senses in order to service the client and also to assist the team to grow.
- Great competency in analytical thinking, clear logical path, decision making and data analysis.
- Having good sense of team management and responsibility.
- Having good soft skills including optimistic, self-motivated, and teamwork.
- Good proficiency in Indonesian and English.